Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The power of my Undereye Concealer.

When I told the best friend yesterday that I was going to post pictures of my hideous dark circles (before and after concealer), her reaction was, 'Wah, so brave huh?'. Looking at the photos now, I'm wondering if I am going to regret posting these. =/ It looks much worse in real life when I am staring in the mirror but anyway, I'm not complaining.

Ok. I showed the BF the pictures and he said that everyone will get scared. =(

Ah! Heck it! Here goes nothing.


Concealer only. Before putting pressed powder.




Undereye concealer has always been my best friend. Now you know why...





Bad huh? =( Nothing helps. Nothing. Only concealer. =(

These dark circles age me so much when I go without concealer! Not to mention how sickly and dull I look.

Any suggestions or tips will be much appreciated and will be shared on this blog! =)

I will go for my shower and head for bed. My bags and circles need all the help I can get! Depressing!!

p.s. I will reveal my 3 secret weapons against my dark circles tomorrow. Night now!~

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The concealer reli did the job for you!!! It works amazingly well...my dark circles is ten times worse than urs...non of the concealer i tried reli work...i have to try the one u use...hopfully i can find it on the internet!!!