Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chanel Red Lipsticks and L.A. Girl eyeshadows!

I was just wondering why no one is raving about L.A. Girl eyeshadows? I have quite a stash of both highend and lowend shadows and honestly, these are good stuff! From the swatching, that is. I will definitely be doing an EOTD (Eyes of the Day) with them real soon and if they are as good as I think, I will be getting the whole lot.


John Little haul before hitting town. Please let this new makeup remover work out! **fingerZ crossed** I am suspecting my Fancl Cleansing Oil for my two recurring acne on the side of my left cheek. Nano technology. Hmmmph!



Close up of the L.A. Girl shadows

I have absolutely no idea why this is named Purple Hooter?!!!






** These shadows are NOT at all chunky and glittery!

Swatches on my Chanel Blanc Essential 10- Beige Clair skin! I'm pretty much neutral tone and can wear almost any color.


These shadows are shimmery and pigmented! Is ♥. I neeeeeed MORE!




My REAL current obsession: RED Lipstick Addiction.

This is really serious. Both the BF and my wallet are crying.

No, honestly, this lipstick phase is getting a little out of hand.

I have a total of (WAIT, let me check my Excel sheet) 42 BRAND NEW lipsticks on their way to me. Yes. 42. Forty-two. Four Two.

Out of which, at least 30 are RED lipsticks.

And... Look what else I bought today!!


Not all are mine! See that Mat Lumiere Refill? That's Jojo's (My dear BFF). My HG is the Blanc Essential. Got a backup today. I hate running out of anything! It sucks when your HG (Holy Grail) items are $$$. =(

The lippies (in different lighting). Sadly, I have to say they look a little different in real life! But the swatches are pretty good so that makes up for everything. LOL! =P






Close up of the 3 REDS






This is it & I'm off to bed! I wore YSL Rouge Personnel Red Sin l/s today. And love it to bits. Picture & swatch up tomorrow.

This makeup blog will NOT become a red lipstick blog. no nO No NO!! *clutches hair* Red lipstick nightmare!

No comments: